Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

short but fun

is the warrior fighting for the princess a girl? Not that i'm against such open ideals. It's just an odd thing to see. And the only reason for said warriors life is to find the princess, so how could the search be a waste of the warriors life.

Emptygoddess responds:

All good questions. Good questions that only you can answer. Because i am far to lazy.

Sketchbook Story Sketchbook Story

tOdd

I liked the odd mood set throughout the video. The electroshock thing was very clever. I often wonder myself what a world full of my many odd but interesting drawings would turn out to be. Im glad some people have the time to actually try at it. Not the best animation in the world but its better than what i could of done. May kudos rain upon you.... ^_^

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

u_u

You and your no win situations.... You must have a very scary mind set because you seem to enjoy having everyone die at the end of your clips. I can only imagine the next installment of this series beginning with a person looking at there cell pone and ending with there hopeless death. The hopelessness aside i enjoyed your clip and i look forward to seeing how you kill this last one off. Keep up the good work!
-Alex L. Ferguson-

Logic Logic

^_^

I have to say your voice fits your humor...I do enjoy your jokes and look forward to your next link post. Random question Why do we say "heads up" when we actually duck?

Emptygoddess responds:

Because you're supposed to look up to see what's about to smack you in the head.

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

epic soldier

lol what a bad ass soldier being able to fight like that. good animation and visual effects. i look forward to your next animation. <3 castle

Bunster da Easter Bun Bunster da Easter Bun

Sad face

You killed the rabbit man.. T__T i just did not see him dieing.... good animation, the art showed emotion and was impressive, and the music fit the animation(other then one cut off in the middle).

Give Me Your Eyes Give Me Your Eyes

Nicely done

Enjoyed the Flash, it went well with the song.. A little more detail might of been better. Over all nice job.

Goku vs Vegeta preview Goku vs Vegeta preview

&lt;3 DBZ

Nice work with the sprites, it was smooth and well paced.

Should probably add a preload bar with a start button, Just the fact that it had no ending and i watched the video mad me really upset for some reason, so add some credits.
Nice work in general cant wait for the full thing.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

T_T

Why would you encourage such corrupted views of our early childhood. Sad Face.

Prostitute Mickey Prostitute Mickey