Level Up! Level Up!

Glitches

The game was fun i enjoyed it. But, i found several glitches. For instance for some reason after my character vanished after she falls asleep and doesn't reappear until i actually die after i wake up. (i end up playing as an invisible player it was hard.) Next after beating the game for kicks i hit down on the giant pc again and i was stuck with no way to move. other than those glitches it was a good game.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

did it

who would of ever thought of typeing deliver gently XD still got a few medals to work on...

Thumb Buster Thumb Buster

Five Sic Seven eight try to keep you thumb...

Straight! Fun game only thing that stoped me from giving you a 10 was the art work.
For example, your thumb is always on top even when your supposedly fighting off the enemy's thumb.

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

I like it

This was very well made with clever ways of dieing and fighting. I enjoyed the clashing of swords which made me feel like i was playing Gears2. Only reason i didnt give it a ten was it was very repetitive., and the jump button sometimes worked against you. (causing u to jump into hoards of enemies or into a pit cause it forces u forward). Over all well made and i look forward to seeing the new developments in the actual game.

Riddle School 2 Riddle School 2

hA!

VERY well made i enjoyed it. A wondefull idea with some good humr such as you lack of imagination with names and the 5 fatest most whanted thing. smoth game play with an easy layout. I strugged for a while near the end in pluging in the cooky vender. I lucked in to it ,i clicked wiledly and found it. maby you could of moved the vender out a littel. Iv enjoyed every animation and game i see of yours and waite for the new ones. (but i dont like the fruite ones just because i dont like fruite or keyholes alltogether.

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

bad

it is a very bad desine. i made throught with just pressing the arrow key. needs to be more interactive. and could u of at least let the car hit some one!

Cave Cult Cave Cult

good job

it was confuseing and made me think. good job but work on the construction. meaning icons and the way things are written over things.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

kool

I found this very addicting
i made a song of my own 3---6-5-1---3---7682-------66-82---2---6-73---4-0---2-3---1
---5-7--70---4-52-3---88698---2---4---7-3-4--c--0-----9-----
---------1--4--c---0--4-----9---8---c---1c---3-c---7-6-5-3--
----------1------5-1---0-3-1---0--a--1---6-8-4-1---2-0---1--
-0---0---6-3a--- plz play it and if you think you could make it better send it to me you know how to finde me.