Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

short but fun

is the warrior fighting for the princess a girl? Not that i'm against such open ideals. It's just an odd thing to see. And the only reason for said warriors life is to find the princess, so how could the search be a waste of the warriors life.

Emptygoddess responds:

All good questions. Good questions that only you can answer. Because i am far to lazy.

Sketchbook Story Sketchbook Story

tOdd

I liked the odd mood set throughout the video. The electroshock thing was very clever. I often wonder myself what a world full of my many odd but interesting drawings would turn out to be. Im glad some people have the time to actually try at it. Not the best animation in the world but its better than what i could of done. May kudos rain upon you.... ^_^

Two minutes of terror EP2 Two minutes of terror EP2

u_u

You and your no win situations.... You must have a very scary mind set because you seem to enjoy having everyone die at the end of your clips. I can only imagine the next installment of this series beginning with a person looking at there cell pone and ending with there hopeless death. The hopelessness aside i enjoyed your clip and i look forward to seeing how you kill this last one off. Keep up the good work!
-Alex L. Ferguson-

Level Up! Level Up!

Glitches

The game was fun i enjoyed it. But, i found several glitches. For instance for some reason after my character vanished after she falls asleep and doesn't reappear until i actually die after i wake up. (i end up playing as an invisible player it was hard.) Next after beating the game for kicks i hit down on the giant pc again and i was stuck with no way to move. other than those glitches it was a good game.

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

did it

who would of ever thought of typeing deliver gently XD still got a few medals to work on...

Thumb Buster Thumb Buster

Five Sic Seven eight try to keep you thumb...

Straight! Fun game only thing that stoped me from giving you a 10 was the art work.
For example, your thumb is always on top even when your supposedly fighting off the enemy's thumb.

2eggplantsfallinlove 2eggplantsfallinlove

HEy gOOd jOb

yes yes very good nothing really new but well orginized and catchy.

Habber Gappy Habber Gappy

umm

ya just a littel to much base but other then that pretty good.

Generic Underwater Music Generic Underwater Music

good good

ya i did feel that it gave a snece of being under water and that i belive was the point of it but when you think of someoone watching a skit or simply playing a game with this as backround music it would simply get anoying. i waited for 3 minuets to see if there was anything different from the begining but without some change in tone or at leats a littel change in rythem it just wasent intresting.